Friday, December 11, 2009

A new look and frosty glass

Sup d00ds,

Just wanted to let you all know that "lucky rocketship underpants" has a new look. Sorry if you've been checking in over the last day or two, it's been under heavy construction while I try to figure out how the eff to edit CSS without a preview. The only way to test edits was to make it live, and the result of that is things got ugly for a bit. But we're back on track now!!

One of the windows in our apt frosted up nice and pretty, which is where the new background image came from. I'll post the rest of them below so you can see. The blue is un-edited, the sky was just REALLY blue and I shot these looking up towards the sky at different angles, giving the different shades.

Hope you like!

Shalom, my friends.





1 comment:

Nicole said...

I think you would be surprised at how many people actually follow what you write. People want to know what you have to say, even if they stumbled up it by accident. I, myself, feel the need to click on all the random links of my FB friends' pages...gives you insight to people. Gorgeous pics btw. :)